Monday, January 26, 2009

Mangalore molested!

I just put my views about recently happened Mangalore girls attacks on orkut.

I got two good views which can be seen here.

I am just trying to reply them here.

Thank you very much to both of you gentlemen!
I did not expect such a strong protest coming out from you.
Regarding my justfication, as both of you would like to know for such an incident, is that first of all I did not endorsed such an attack on the name of modesty.But again I am still firm we need to be cautious when we are already at looser's end.Believe me even if you are right but you are week you can not defend yourself.
We claim to be organised,civilised society but how can you overcome that instinct that has been imparted in you by almighty.Agreed those were mere Gundas attacking on the girls at 4 PM at that pub but my suggestion for girls was to be aware and be prepared for such the incidents because it is inviting situation.You are week and in such places it is inviting.If they thought in India it has a culture like in US then they must be ready for a situation like in America.You seem to be well aware about women rights.But getting pregnant at the age of 13-14 is whose loss?And whose failure?
My first responder gave example of America for the security and fredom of women.I am confused for how can we maintain both the dignity and freedom together for you might be knowing that out of 100, 50 girls gets penetrative sex before getting married!Either we should not talk about indian values or we should be doing like any other countries does these days.FOLLOW WEST!right?
For the girl in her car. ok it was her boyfriend car so what they were doing it was in their personal place ( here in thier car!) but road on which they were parked was a public place.Either a hotel or their own homes had been a better places to do that.And yes definitely they were engaged in sexual activities.It is because if you follow the news police there in Noida is still in confusion due to mismatch of statements of both the girl and her boyfriend.(Or friend).Bigger than that is that each time girl has come out with so many variation in her statement.
Hope to listen from you all, where I have one question for you waiting.

No comments: