Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to end: Pakistan


These days, I am in kind of some amusement by looking into whatever is happening in Pakistan. Earlier I did not wish it to share with someone but later thought ‘what for you blogging if it is not for you. It is my place and it gives me pleasure if I am writing something which; is in turn, amusing me back’.
I hope no Pakistani would love to visit it or should I disable the viewer’s comment right here for what I am writing down will never be welcomed by any Pakistani or even may be by some ‘Humanitarian’ as well, but truth is that when I see the turmoil in the lanes of Lahore, demonstrations in Karachi, blasts in Peshawar, these give me immense pleasure to watch. Feels like they are dying their self imposed death.
God knows why but not at a single point of time I felt sympathy for this enigma called Pakistan. Right from my childhood I am being taught about the people living there in the same cities like we have here in India. Like us, they too got independence on same day. They speak almost same language. I read about the war we fought so many times. I know we won I do not want to be chauvinist here but I just wanted to know the truth. I was a kid and surely I was expected to look Pakistan as a devil country after this much feeding in my brain. That I did for my part beautifully till I had my own view on final day.
Earlier I thought it as a propaganda that we keep on talking negative about Pakistan and China here in India but sooner I realize that in truth this country has became a cancer to us which sooner or later needed to be eliminated at any cost for it has been very difficult to co-exist with Pakistan which has only one lifetime goal to eliminate India; come what may.
There is one strange respect in your heart for your enemy if you would have observed it. During cold war US and USSR had that for each other. Despite our dislike to China we respect her. But in respect of Pakistan I had lost that respect too. It did not happen overnight. For decades, we suffered in Punjab where we succeed with our will and skill, then Kashmir where we somehow are able to control the situation, Then this wolf General tried to do impossible in the heights of Kargil for which we paid heavy price. That was the limit of respect for Pakistan as a foe country. And the last nail of coffin was Mumbai terror attacks from where I wished (even prayed) the complete destruction of Pakistan. Seriously. Perhaps I was not alone wishing this may be many million Indians because prayers and wishes are being replied. I hope, for whatever is happening in Pakistan can not be achieved by RAW as blamed by Pakistanis. No organization can be powerful enough to carryout these large scale incidents happening around the country simultaneously no matter how precisely these are planned and executed.I am enjoying the condition of Pakistan. Looking for how they are ferrying?
After Mumbai blast it was the rise of Taliban in northern Pakistan where the US drones are operating round the clock. Had India at place of Pakistan, could any country dared attacked on our own territory to kill our own people, I have doubt. That is the self respect Pakistan has for it’s sovereignty….for which it claims that it is being offended by India!
Contrary to efforts of bringing peace in Waziristan the Taliban increased it influence to the wider part of northern area where they brought down Pakistan government to the knees and forced them to the extend that in this week the official democracy in SWAT will be overturned by “Sharia” a Islamic way of life I think. What is this “Sharia” by the way? The only known “Sharia” known to me is that iron rods used as an hardware in some construction? Wow what a governance in Pakistan? There are two ruling governments ruling in the same country? Any other example in the world?
60 years is a very big time out of which 30 years are ruled by army there? Hard to believe but that is what happened in Pakistan as everyone knows. The masterpiece rose to the occasion and captured power from air!! The Hercules General Mushraf as only one who created miracle by remaining alive even after so many years of ruling! There it appeared like ruling generals had kind of curse I thought. But he was the camlion who backstabbed India most. A corrupt figure that damaged Pakistan more than India. I never heard of any election in which a self styled (multipurpose) President (remember he was general too) so popular that in an election conducted by himself only he was overwhelmly approved by 98% Pakistanis only to be kicked out very soon. I thought our politician should take some basic lesson from him thought in recently concluded “Indiatoday Conclave” he was tightly slapped with questions by one of his own brother(As they claim for indian Muslims) Moulana Madani whom he did not understand how to reply back. Indian army is easier to face then to common questions from a common indian, he definitely would had taken the note.
So this is how the country was run by the men in green. At my position it is difficult to imagine here all this. And see the dilemma again army is looking for opportunity to dethrone “Zardari”and “Gilani”. This increase my pleasure for sure. Inflation has shot-up to 22% and they are literally begging from rest of the world to feed them. Then those protests happening in the cities of Pakistan, I am sure, are going bloody very soon. Hope Nawaj will get his booty out of it.
But remember they have nuclears.. Wow and people in Kurta Pajama with heavy sandals are least worried. All they need AK-47’s? Who cares if there is no grain at home but we need arms right? That is what they are offering for their forthcoming generations!Then recent attack to Srilankan cricket team proved death for any possible flow of money to Pakistan. Tourism in SWAT valley already dead and eventually cricket has met at it’s fate in Pakistan finally. Seeing all this may be sooner or later there will be four independent countries in place of current Pakistan? I will wait for that day.
Every now and then bomb blasts there give me strange satisfaction. I seriously why do not feel pain for those people died in the blasts God knows but that is the truth. Water if flowing above head. We suffered for last so many decades.We remained optimist for one fine day when we will have peace ultimately. They kept on bleed us. May be India have the same old gene of thousand years back when it could not defend Somnath temple or “Aryavarata”. It was maligned many time and the tyrant followed the same path all the time.
I will say it is your fate that who meets you in the journey. The so far journey of India has been full of thorns. It is unfortunate that we have such the neighbours who dedicated their missiles to the tyrants of this nation. So it is my dream to see four Pakistan in place of one for out of one, at least one Pakistan would be friendly to us and we will have lesser headache to deal with.